Information on our current childcare fees, structure and policy can be provided by the Director of each service.
- Reservoir – (03) 9478 3615
- Brunswick West – (03) 9381 1850
- Moreland – (03) 9383 1990
Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate
Our services are Approved Child Care Services for eligibility by the Department of Human Services in order to access Child Care Benefit and/or Child Care Rebate.
To be eligible for child care benefit (CCB) the requirements are:
- The child must attend an Approved Child Care Service;
- The child must meet the immunisation requirements or have an approved exemption;
- The parent/s are liable for the payment of the child care fees; and
- One parent must meet the Australian residency requirements.
To be eligible for the Child Care Rebate you and your partner (if applicable) must have had work, training, study related commitments (or have an exemption) at some time during the week care is provided.
For more information regarding Child care Benefit and Child Care Rebate, contact your local Centrelink office or click here.
New Child Care Package
From 2 July 2018, there will be a New Child Care Package, which includes a new Child Care Subsidy. This new subsidy will replace the current Child Care Rebate and Child Care Benefit.
The amount of subsidy that your family will receive will be based on three things:
1. Your combined family income
2. The level of ‘approved’ activity that you undertake
3. The type of child care service that you use.
For more information about the New Child Care Package, click here.