Information on our current childcare fees, structure and policy can be provided by the Director of each service.
- Reservoir – (03) 9478 3615
- Brunswick West – (03) 9381 1850
- Moreland – (03) 9383 1990
Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate
Our services are Approved Child Care Services for eligibility by the Department of Human Services in order to access Child Care Benefit and/or Child Care Rebate.
To be eligible for child care benefit (CCB) the requirements are:
- The child must attend an Approved Child Care Service;
- The child must meet the immunisation requirements or have an approved exemption;
- The parent/s are liable for the payment of the child care fees; and
- One parent must meet the Australian residency requirements.
To be eligible for the Child Care Rebate you and your partner (if applicable) must have had work, training, study related commitments (or have an exemption) at some time during the week care is provided.
For more information regarding Child care Benefit and Child Care Rebate, contact your local Centrelink office or click here.