Information on our current childcare fees, structure and policy can be provided by the Director of each service.
- Reservoir – (03) 9478 3615
- Brunswick West – (03) 9381 1850
- Moreland – (03) 9383 1990
Child Care Subsidy
From 2 July 2018, there will be a New Child Care Package, which includes a new Child Care Subsidy. This new subsidy will replace the current Child Care Rebate and Child Care Benefit.
The amount of subsidy that your family will receive will be based on three things:
1. Your combined family income
2. The level of ‘approved’ activity that you undertake
3. The type of child care service that you use.
To be eligible to receive the Child Care Subsidy you will need to complete a Child Care Subsidy assessment through myGov using your Centrelink log in details.
For more information about the New Child Care Package and how to apply for the Child Care Subsidy, click here.