Our organisation is well regarded in the early childhood industry by professionals and teaching organisations. We offer early childhood careers and opportunities for professional learning and growth through support for reflective practice and a learning community across our three services.
Some of the benefits of joining our team include:
- A supportive, flexible and friendly workplace
- Many opportunities for training and professional development to support professional practice
- Working in an environment with people who share a genuine love and commitment to children and their learning
- Working in an organisation constantly striving for best practice, and the opportunity to be part of its growth and development
- Supporting the community through personal and organisational contributions
- Opportunities to work across three sites and learn from others in different environments
- Opportunities for mentoring and senior roles to develop professional practice and skills.
Early Childhood Careers and Opportunities
We are always looking for passionate and experienced Early Learning Childhood professionals. If this sounds like you please forward your resume to careers@dewdropsearlylearning.
Our organisation is committed to supporting students in professional learning and practice. If you are interested in applying for a student placement please email a current CV and application to careers@dewdropsearlylearning.